Hello everyone I have a fascinating story to relate to you all. As some of you may know, I never have a normal work schedule. I work into the wee hours of the morning. I often listen to Coast to Coast with George Noory and Art Bell. For those of you who are not aware of this radio broadcast, it usually centers around the paranormal and unusual things going on in our world and even a few things not from our world.
I felt this evenings broadcast would be something great to talk about and even spark some interest and is related to art oddly enough. The topic is the conspiracy theories surrounding the Denver Airport and all of the strange Murals painted in the room they call the "The Great Hall" The artist on the projects name is Leo Tanguma.
The Airport: First of all a few quick things about the airport. The airport is said to have a hidden underground city of some sorts that goes under the earth several stories and workers that have been temporarily hired for different jobs have consistently reported odd sightings and have felt literally ill by being down there with all of its bright buzzing lights and power that is coming from an unknown source. People believe this is the western section of the New World Order. There is a lot of "secret society" symbols at the airport.
For Starters there is the "Great Hall" That has a stone shrine with a time capsule and carved into it is the Masonic Symbol and it is carved into a very unique geometric design. Here are some more odd facts about the Structure I borrowed from www. anomalies-unlimited.com
"Some interesting facts:
- Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it's in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
- The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That's longer than the Nile River. That's from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
- The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the "no one will ever ever need this much" range.
- Granite was imported from all over the world - Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America - and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you're already over budget. They say, "The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows". Ah...subliminal messages to move your ass. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it's colors you're after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the "stones have power" people say about this...)
- The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after
Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically
for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known
as the "Great Hall"; it's said this is what the Masons name
their meeting place.
It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
- The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport's train system.
- There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They're so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
- The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures. I added helpfully."
Bye the way, this runways and building when photographed from above are in the shape of a swastika .There is much more on this place at www. anomalies-unlimited.com but lets move on to the Mural shall we.
The Denver airport Mural by artist Leo Tanguma:
The mural was in 4 parts and here is a synopsis of what the mural is about.
"Children of the world dream of peace in "Peace and Harmony with Nature"
Artist: Leo Tanguma
"PROJECT DESCRIPTION: "The Children of the World Dream of Peace" is a powerful mural expressing the artist's desire to abolish violence in society. One part of the diptych exhibits the tragedy and devastation of war and its impact on humanity. The mural then moves to images of smiling children dressed in folk costumes from around the world celebrating peace prevailing over war. "In Peace and Harmony with Nature" addresses environmental issues of the world. One side of the mural shows children pouring out great sadness over the destruction and extinction of life - human, flora and fauna. Images within the mural include several local area children who were victims of violence. The other part depicts humanity coming together to rehabilitate and celebrate nature and its diversity.
ARTIST BIO: Leo Tanguma is a Chicano artist-activist who has created murals throughout the country, generally with the help of local students and volunteers. His innate social consciousness characterizes his vision as a human being and guides him as an artist.
ARTIST QUOTE: "My mission is to emphasize human dignity in all people, preserve the heritage of Chicanos, and most importantly, to stress the ideals of love, respect and justice".
Like the guy says on the anomalies site, "sounds warm and fuzzy until you look at it closely" First of all the artist was told exactly what to paint by the builders and This artist never has had this happen in all his years. One of the panels has a Jewish girl in a casket, an indian woman in a casket and a black girl in a casket and all this horror around them.
Burning buildings and and city and a Mayan woman holding a mayan tablet with a beam of light coming from it. There are scenes of an alien looking man with a gasmask on and Nazi symbols on his hat and all over the painting are death and symbolism of what many believe is a message from some sort of New World Order. Almost a message to all.
What the Hell is going on here. Millions of people travel to this destination every day that just happens to be located direct center of the United States. Here is what a few people had to say about the mural. That mural was
bizarre as hell. So was the airport. It gave me the creeps". "No matter what
country you came from or what your age, the visions and messages in the
mural (or most art) can be conveyed and understood. I've named the four
walls, in the order in which they appeared: 1} The Dead Women in
Coffins Mural; 2} The Dead Babies and General Skeletor Mural;
3} Happy Happy Joy Joy and 4} Jesus and the Holy Thingamabob."
Way Crazy stuff Guys. Open your eyes and stop watching the television and being brainwashed. I think we all should be looking between the lines. And start doing our own research and find the truth. Remember, supposedly no one was looking when 9/11 happened. Or did our government know all about that too. Why is the Queen of England buying up alot of that land as well? Hmmm.
There is so much to this whole conspiracy that I am leaving out in this blog. You could almost have enough info on the building of this airport and all the underground tunnels that lead to the Rocky Mountains and over budget in the billions spending to paying off government officials to keep there mouth shut about the whole project to fill an over sized coffee table book. Here is a video clip I highly recommend you view.https://vp.video.google.com Click Here
If any one out there would like to write in and comment to start a discussion please respond. I would like to know more about this topic.